This service is designed for the quantitative and qualitative analysis of various biological systems. A comprehensive report with the list of proteins present in all samples and a statistical analysis reflecting the changes in the protein levels observed across the samples, along with associated pathway information will be provided.
We currently offers TMT 4 plex, 6 plex, 8 plex, 10 plex, 16 plex and 18 plex for our clients. AxisPharm ProteoMS also offers a more comprehensive service including cell culture, treatment of cells, and proteomics analysis, please call or email for details.
- Sample preparation. Protein extraction, trypsin digestion in solution, peptide labeling and pooling to a single multiplexed sample, peptide fractionation and pooling using a custom matrix.
- LC-MS/MS. LC-MS/MS data are acquired using ThermoFisher Fusion Lumos mass spectrometer.
- Data analysis: Protein Identification and quantitation and differential analysis.
- Report generation: PDF/Excel/html
The turnaround time is 1-3 weeks.
- Report containing details of your samples, testing methods and a data summary.
- An Excel workbook and/or html page containing the detailed qualitative and quantitative protein identification data.
An example report is available upon request.
Thermo Fisher Scientific, Fusion, Lumos, and Tribrid are licensed trademarks of Thermo Fisher Scientific and its subsidiaries.
TMT, and TMT10Plex are licensed trademarks of Electrophoretics Limited.
These proteomic services and resulting deliverables are provided for research purposes only. In no event AxisPharm be liable for incidental, special, multiple or consequential damages in connection with or arising from the use of these services or deliverables.