AxisPharm ProteoMS accept complex samples such as cell lysates, tissue homogenates or biofluids for label free quantitative and qualitative analysis. The results are delivered in an excel sheet format or html format with the list of the proteins present in all samples and a statistical analysis reflecting the changes in the protein levels observed across the samples, along with associated pathway information. Our standard run are 1 hour, 1.5 hour or 2 hour Reverse phase C18 gradient-MS2/ Data analysis.
- Sample preparation. Protein extraction, trypsin digestion, and pooling using a custom matrix.
- LC-MS/MS. using a ThermoFisher Fusion Lumos mass spectrometer.
- Data analysis: Protein Identification and quantitation with and differential analysis.
- Report generation: PDF/Excel/html
The turnaround time is 1-2 weeks.
- Written Report containing details of your samples, testing methods and a data summary.
- An Excel workbook or html page containing the detailed qualitative and quantitative protein identification data.
An example report is available upon request.